Will X7 Work On The Surface Pro 3

BAGrant

It should work just fine.  I have X7 and X8 running on my Surface 3 LTE. The non pro Surface, without any difficulty at all.  Its got the quad core Atom processor, and 4gb of ram. I use it mainly for getting existing measurements entered right on site, and then for the customer presentation.  It might be a bit slower than my full laptop or desktop, but gets the job done just fine.  I use the type cover and a small Bluetooth mouse, I have experimented using the pen to draw right on the screen, and that seems to work alright, however I prefer a mouse.

Thanks guys for you help. I purchased the surface pro 4 yesterday evening.

Room planner was not meeting my needs.

1. Can't delete walls

2. limited library

3. I'm just acclimated to chief premier (faster)

RP was taking to long to get the as-built for my kitchen remodels. 

I not sure if it me or the app.  Time is Money..

David Caddoo, I'm also plan on using my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.  The SP4 was $899.99 and a additional $130.00 for the keyboard.  Needless to say I didn't purchase the keyboard, just a very good Protective case

Again thanks everyone.

Hello Everybody,

Can you use a Bluetooth laser measuring device with the surface pro 4 to input the as-built measurements like with room planer??

I am on the fence on this purchase. I am just spending way to much time sketching the floor plan on paper and I always

miss one key measurement.

Thanks for the advice.

Eric