Jacksonville Florida Users

BeeTreeHomes

• 3 weeks later...

I reside here in the SW Florida region near Port Charlotte as I would love to talk with you about your current workload and

see how I might be able to help out?

Please, keep in mind that I also work for Probuild in the truss department here locally full time, so the workload that you're speaking of

would have to be less than full time as well?

You can see my work on FB at https://www.facebook.com/Accurate-As-Builts-Design-277235622341253/?ref=hl, or my website at www.dcbcaddesigns.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thx,

DCB

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

Phone: (970)987-4476 cell

14_Flr_Pln_Luna_Design-(07-07-14)DCB_Approved-Layout.pdf

LOT #3 HOBSON - 12x18 FINAL - 13-JUN-2013.pdfSE5 - LOT 12 - FINAL ARCH D - VERSION 1.2 - 24-MAR-2014.pdf

14_Pln_Labrie-(05-08-15a) DCB.zip

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live at the Beach. I have been using CA since about "95". Last version was vers. 8 and quite proficient. 2006 dropped out of const. and I am now  back in it. I have upgraded to X8 and I am finding the upgraded version problematic   as a lot of the features have a different way to go about using them. 

I sure would like a lesson with someone that can show me some of the current version's  changes in how to do what I used to do in minutes and now what takes 5 times the time to do the same operation(s).

If interested give me a call at 904-982-1855 

Hal

LRB Homes

• 4 months later...

I'm looking for someone in the Jacksonville Florida who is a accomplished Chief Architect user to draw plans for my company.

If you are this person please contact me at garrywparks@gmail.com or 321-501-4617

Thanks

Edited by garrywparks
email has changed