Layout Numbering

BillFox

Go to solution Solved by BillFox,

I entered the p-# but it does not seem to be linked to template page.  It will not show number on the individual layout sheets.

I'm not exactly certain what you're trying to do, but if you're trying to display individual page numbers on the sheets (page 1, page 2, page 3, etc.), go to page zero, create a text box, and then go here and insert the highlighted macro...post-46-0-65008000-1455811461_thumb.png

Or...

If you want to display whatever you enter into the label field for any given layout page (through Edit Page Information), go to layout page zero, create a text box, and insert this macro...

post-46-0-95362800-1455812057_thumb.png

yes,I do want to show individual page numbers but I cannot read your highlighted macro area to see what to do next.

Did you try clicking on the picture to enlarge it? 

Anyway, if by"page box", you are referring to this...post-46-0-88650700-1455813010_thumb.png

Then all you need to do is as Joe suggested...enter P-# into the label field here...post-46-0-92630300-1455813090_thumb.png

If you go to page zero of Chief's OOB (out of box) layout template and click in that area, you'll see they've already entered one of the macros I've mentioned above.