Thanks Chief Architect For 17 Years Of Service

Tim_Houston

I wanted to leave a thank you and express my gratitude to everyone that works at Chief Architect for creating, maintaining and continuously upgrading this amazing software. I have used Chief Architect almost everyday for 17 years. I can say without any uncertainty that Chief Architect has been an attributing factor to my company's success.  I look forward to another 17 years or more using this terrific software.  For me, Chief has always been fun to use, never has it felt like work. 

Also a big shout out to all the Chief Talk users. Your friendship and helpfulness thought out the years has been a blessing.  I always know if I have an issue, I can search here to find the answer or make a post and one of you with have an answer for me in a matter of minutes.  Many many thanks!  

(I didn't know where to post this so feel free to move into the correct section)

All the best,

Tim Lassiter

www.houstonremodeling.com  

• Upvote 5

Tim,

Wow, thank you for the kind words and for passing on your experience with the software.  It's great to hear your success story and we look forward to serving you for the next 17 years! 

Thanks again and thank you for being a Chief Architect customer.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales

• Upvote 1

If you confront what it is that we do (Chief Users and Chief Architect Inc) it will be found that both groups are creative ones who directly contribute to the character and nature of our civilization. Together we are Artists, creating an important part of the future. It is basically the tendency to help others that tends to bind us together as a group. I am thankful of that fact and I agree with the original poster as to his sentiments.

DJP

• Upvote 3

Chiming in! Chief has helped me make a living for quite a while (since Chief '97). I have found it to be the best tool to unlock my personal creativity, share vision visually, and solve problems for my clients for the entire time I have used it. Thanks, indeed! 

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

In full Agreement. Chief is not just a great Software package that one uses in isloation. It's a Community comprised of highly attentive support personel and a wide range of user participants that never hesitate to assist and extend their knowledge and experiences to others. I work alone but when working with Chief I'm never on my own.

Graham

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i have been using Chief since 7. and i do like it, and have seen lots of changes and advancements.

thanks guys, but always keep in mind that there is a lot of room to advance more and keep up with the future requirements.

best to all.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I only wish I would have known about Chief Architect a few years ago.  I probably would have started investing in CA and learning the software a lot sooner.  I am curious though, about what year they started their rent-to-own program for the software?  In my trade school architectural drafting training we worked with Autodesk Architectural Desktop now called (AutoCAD Architecture).

• Upvote 3

I have used Chief for 11+ years and very satisfied to continue on, just don't know if I have 17 years left. Wish I had started using Chief earlier than I did.

Perry, you and I started at the same time. If we had started using it earlier, we would of been retired by now.

• Upvote 1