Paint Issues On Wall At Railing Intersection

mtldesigns

Right at this railing, the color of the blue wall does not extend to the end.  However, when I delete the railing it does.  Obviously I need the railing, so how do I fix this?  I've painted the wall in camera view, in perspective view, and thru wall specification to no avail.  I've also attached the plan view showing the intersection.

post-4747-0-32739000-1455505142_thumb.jpg

post-4747-0-62877300-1455505438_thumb.png

Finally got back on this tonight.  Yes, I have tried the multiple camera views and nothing works unless I delete the railing.  I also deleted wall and re-drew.  That was fun, just to tell you. :-)  For some reason all of my moldings (base and crown molding got flipped to the exterior walls, but the walls did not flip...go figure.  I am leaving this as is for right now.  Its just paint, right.  When I do ray traces, I will get around it.  Need to get this one wrapped up.  Dennis, I made a mental & sticky note to come back to this when design is complete.  If I can't resolve (just to know why it did this for future) I will send plan your way to play with.  I was just hoping it was a quick fix is why I asked the question last night.  Thanks gentlemen.

Just a follow up.  I sent pictures to tech support and now they have my model to see why my end of walsl weren't painted. Actually, I noticed in other places as well.  The first pict. I attached is the same wall as my original comment, but now both ends are messing up.  The other picture is an exterior wall, on the first floor..  don't know what's going on.  But will keep all informed on what I find out.

post-4747-0-18394300-1455757386_thumb.jpg

post-4747-0-47879500-1455757393_thumb.jpg

This is CA Tech Supports message to me today.  I made sure it wasn't operator error when I sent my case.

"Nope, not operator error. We could reproduce (the same issue) on a completely new plan, set up with similar conditions. The developers will be taking a look at this issue and prioritizing when it would be in an update of the program. I can't guarantee exactly which update that will be at this point. However, if they need any additional information I will be sure and reach out.

Thanks again for letting us know of the problem!"

CA's solution until corrected:

In the meantime, I would recommend using a custom backsplash on the walls that the paint is overlapping the edge. Add a custom backsplash in 3d view by going to Build> Cabinet> Custom Cabinet. Click on the wall and then adjust if needed to the edges of the wall. Next, open the Custom Backsplash Specification and set the Material Layer to 1/16". You can then change the material to you blue color. This should cut around the doors and cut correctly at the edges of the wall.