Auto Story Pole Question

HumbleChief

Larry,  what is so weird about your plan is I can do auto story  pole dimensions for the front,  left and rear elevations.  I get the dimensions on both sides of house.

However,  on the right elevation I only get dimensions on the right side.....  I can not explain it.

I managed to get them to work except for the ceiling height ,maybe Chief didn't like the way you renamed them for some reason. You have way too many anno-sets for me, couldn't figure it out, and your wall defs are different. I would try a default profile plan especially if you brought forward from a previous version, something is screwed up for sure.

STORY POLE PLAN.plan

Larry,

I got them to work by going into the Auto Storey Pole Defaults and removing all the heights, then adding them back, and Resetting their names.

I'm not quiet sure what did the trick, but they all seemed to work after that.

They probably needed a spring cleaning.

post-106-0-74769800-1455410678_thumb.jpg

Thank you for taking a look at that plan. I tried your method Glenn and it just didn't work. Still only got the 2 heights but that was after it stopped working completely. I would set Highest Ridge and get no display at all. then grade level and no display. Then after closing and reopening the dbx a few time it began to display again but only the 2 showed up.

Also found a bug where after resetting the names and removing them from the list I would open the defaults and the name reverted back to the first change I made. I'll send in the plan.

I deleted all of the elevation points and then rebooted/restarted. I then added ALL of the data points back in and got a total mess as one might expect. I started to delete the points I knew I didn't want and it started to clean up but there were still some points missing.

I ended up with the 3 points that I wanted by leaving all the other points shown, many of those points not showing.

Simply don't have any more time right now but am wondering my structure/model is messed up?

...and notice in the selection box to the left in the second picture of the DBX where it says 'TOP OF SUB FLOOR' I reverted that to its original name at least 5 times but it keeps appearing as TOP OF SUB FLOOR.

post-302-0-38567700-1455464074_thumb.png

post-302-0-38292000-1455464066_thumb.png

Thanks for taking the time to make a video Dave. Those are the exact steps I took from post above and got it cleaned up a bit. Still missing a few items but that's not problem for this plan.

Its weird how that all happens. I think Chief added an AWESOME feature, now they just need to fine tune it. I don't think its you - its just new...