How To Default Adjust Sunlight Sun Follows Camera

dshall

Check the little box in the middle of the dialog that says "Sunlight Follows Camera".  That exists in the Camera Defaults as well as in the individual Camera dbx.

Defaults>Cameras>Sun

Yes,  I understand than,  my question is how do I use a camera with that option already posted.

So every time you use a camera and you want that option checked,  you must check the option after you have already used the camera?

I just went through the same thing. Go to DEFAULTS>CAMERA>SUN and set sun follows camera there - like Joe suggested.

See my pic,  this is what I have set right now,  yet I still must set GENERIC SUN after I take camera view.

Would it be possible for you to take a screen shot of the setting you and Joe are talking about?

post-50-0-68268500-1455116528_thumb.png

Here is the question, can you open the plan,  take a camera view,  and have the camera view use the GENERIC SUN<SUN FOLLOWS CAMERA.

As it stands now,  a camera view uses a USE SUN ANGLE.

I would like to have some SUN ANGLES in plan,  yet when I take a camera view,  i would like the camera to default to use the GENERIC SUN<SUN FOLLOWS CAMERA.

Is this possible?

Thanks

BBB DEFAULT USE GENERIC SUN.plan

post-50-0-10155600-1455200852_thumb.png

I can't get it to work like you want it to. It seems the sun angles in the plan over ride the default sun follows camera setting. I took out the sun angles and it reverted to the default sun follows camera, but wouldn't as long as those sun angles were present.

Thanks for checking Larry,  that is what I thought.