X8 Window "lites" Issue

johnny

I am having an issue with this plan file where I was able to customize the grid on the first set of windows, but can't change the grid on any of the others.  Could this be a bug?  I've spent a lot of time trying to figure this out without luck.

Below is a pic of the windows grid style I am looking to apply to the other windows/doors.  Also, ive attached the plan file.

Thanks!

post-75-0-08205100-1455049136_thumb.jpg

Peterson_res_concept_r6.zip

Not sure why you are having a problem but I doubt a reinstall will have any affect.  Might be an obscure bug related to how you are creating them.  If you can consistently reproduce the problem, you should report it to tech support along with very clear steps for exactly what you are doing.

BTW, when drawing your custom muntins, you probably don't want to draw filled polylines.  The program will actually try to create a muntin for each line in the polyline.  All you need to do is draw a single CAD line for the center of each muntin.

"the CAD block should cover at least half the glass horizontally and one quarter of the area vertically,"

Your being restricted by the vertical dimension of the cad block. This is not good. Make your muntins farther apart vertically and it works. I am not happy about this but probably not as unhappy as you right now. You are going to have to create these manually and save them out as a custom door. Only a little less easy and a lot more time consuming than using the custom muntins command.