Free Tile Textures 4 Chief X8

DMDesigns

• 2 weeks later...

David,

Thank you for your time and expertise!

I have no Idea why it doesn't work on my puter, is it a setting in windows 10 maybe?

I tried a new download of calibz file and the plan.  no joy. this is the error message I get.

Try the backup entire plan, select the files to be sent to a zip.

This is how a sample file download from Chief comes.

I think since you copied and renamed the original texture file, chief has lost its link to the location of the texture.

post-130-0-71531600-1456663197_thumb.jpg

post-130-0-86301300-1456663475_thumb.jpg

I had the same thing Michael had It seems its trying to read the texture from Daves drive which is D 

Also one of the textures it displays one image and the preview window has another image.

Also if I click on the plan link on the blog page it opens directly into CA  instead of the window with an option where I want to save the file, which is very odd.

post-4069-0-25653700-1456669084_thumb.jpg

post-4069-0-10128200-1456669147_thumb.jpg

P.S

I think that carara marble texture was corrupt, Before when I downloaded the plan I couldn't see  textures displayed except  Carrara Marble was showing on one countertop, same thing as Cheryl noted, when I deleted Carrara Marble from my library, and uploaded the plan again I could see all the textures on the countertops except  Carrara Marble Texture. Strange but maybe there is something between Mac and windows.

post-4069-0-60629300-1456670144_thumb.jpg

David,

Thank you for your time and expertise!

I have no Idea why it doesn't work on my puter, is it a setting in windows 10 maybe?

I tried a new download of calibz file and the plan.  no joy. this is the error message I get.

Try the backup entire plan, select the files to be sent to a zip.

This is how a sample file download from Chief comes.

I think since you copied and renamed the original texture file, chief has lost its link to the location of the texture.

Great Idea - BackUp ZIP of all TEXTURES..! File Attached -- Fingers Crossed..!!

Its very odd it works for Chief Architect and most users here, but why not everyone? It might be the fact that they are on my D: drive and when loaded up onto other peoples PC there C: drive can see them? 

TexturesAgainFingersCrossed.zip

Hey Dave,

I just downloaded the Zip and unzipped into a folder... Did you take the Carrara Marble Texture out? Because it's not there anymore and everything it seems to work good now. 

​As trying to read the D drive, yes I think that's what it does, because before I downloaded another plan and when I got the texture box come up I had where that person who uploaded file was storing his texture which was c:/ username/ and where that file was stored/name.jpg so go figure whats going on in there  :unsure: