Critical Error Msg.....frozen Hd Pro

ArchieD

Hi there,

I just received 2 back-to-back error messages while working in HD Pro 2016.  I forget the exact wording of the first one, but one option was to send error info to (Chief Architect?), so i did.  The second error came almost immediately sounding more serious than the first one telling me to save the file under another name.  Tried to do that, but of course the program is frozen, all my options are grayed out and now i'm sitting and waiting.  I've been saving pretty regularly, but i'm wondering if i can expect this again or if anyone has any ideas as to why this was happening.  I'm using Windows 8.1.

Thanks.

I see this type of message from time to time, since I started using this stuff. the way to minimize your risk is to manually save often. Never depend on auto save. Be methodical while working, leaving no loose ends or settings and if a plan file gives evidence that it is unstable, save it as every thirty minutes until you are done and then throw the save-as files away when you are completely finished.

DJP