Dimensions Grayed Out In 3D

ArchieD

Hi,

Could anyone quickly take a look at the file I've attached and tell me why my dimensions are grayed out?  Sometimes the numbers appear at first but when I move my cursor, they quickly turn into blocks of gray, and I can't seem to get them back.

Thanks!

post-9888-0-84377300-1454735166_thumb.jpg

Thanks VERY much for the video card info.  I followed instructions to update my video card driver through Intel, and, while in the end it said I couldn't do it, somewhere along the way, my dimensions miraculously began appearing again!  Awesome!

Thanks VERY much for the video card info. I followed instructions to update my video card driver through Intel, and, while in the end it said I couldn't do it, somewhere along the way, my dimensions miraculously began appearing again! Awesome!

I'm curious...did you just upgrade to Windows 10 recently? After upgrading to Windows 10 several months ago I experienced the same behavior. The video card driver update "failed"... yet completed successfully. And I believe its happened again since then on successive updates.