Australia (Sydney)

annaleisa

Hi there, I'm looking to fill a potential gap from time to time with a talented and highly proficient Chief user, preferably in the Sydney area, but to work remotely from their own computer.  I would like a "local" because it means if we need to meet for briefing reasons, we can do this face-to-face and can develop a relationship.  If you're from the US and you still think this would work, then I'm open to that.

Most of my work is renovations/extension/additions and I'm looking for someone who can produce "existing" plans from my measurements ready for me to design the renovation.  Including quirky details such as period corbelling, unusual roof forms, weird lean-to structures at the rear of the property etc.  Also set up the file with street-front features such as road and footpath etc.  All this is very fiddly takes too big a chunk out of my designing time!

I'm gearing up for a big year with plenty of promising prospects, which will be overwhelming if even half of them come off.  So my need is not immediate, but I'm getting in early so I can be resourced when the time is right.  Please have a look at my website   www.hampshiredesign.com.au   to view some of my portfolio, and get in touch if you think you are interested.

Annaleisa.

Hi Annaleisa,

Have been working with Chief Architect from version 6 to Version X7 will upgrade to X8 when it becomes available.

Like to hear what is your proposal - "Face to Face can be with Skype" - If that suits you - I'm in Melbourne - see website under.

I have over 30 years experience in doing my own jobs which include Residential new and renovations and other commercial and institutional.

P:(03)9347-7347

M:0417 567123

Houzz: http://www.houzz.com.au/pro/mm407p72/__public

https://www.pinterest.com/newhomedesign1/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...