Opinions On My Drawings ?

Razorback1

OK, 

So i have been creating a bathroom remodel plan. No walls being moved or changed, Just new vanity, sinks, tub, new tile thru-out and fixtures.

I would like everyone's honest feedback. 

City building says it's an over the counter permit, But wants 3 copies. 

If all goes well, I may con't. and when i get good, I'll start promoting myself as a design /build contractor.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

Ancich Bathroom_1(Layout).layout

OK, 

So i have been creating a bathroom remodel plan. No walls being moved or changed, Just new vanity, sinks, tub, new tile thru-out and fixtures.

I would like everyone's honest feedback. 

City building says it's an over the counter permit, But wants 3 copies. 

If all goes well, I may con't. and when i get good, I'll start promoting myself as a design /build contractor.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

You may need 60" for tub at tub location unless you find a small one.

You need notation, like "New Tub" with an arrow pointing at the new tub, etc

Dale...

the clothes closet has doors on two sides ..???

the entry door is only 28 " ...can you find room for 32"   or even better...34"

I would like to see the toilet area expanded by 6" so there is 36" clear... steal 6" from the vanity

I like to try and build our bathrooms to ADA guidelines.....usually helps  with our aging in place population

Thank everyone,

I adjusted the wall for the tub dim. As I did have my tub as a 50", I just adjusted the linen cab.

Also hadn't realized that I placed a narrow entry door. I thought I had resized it to 32". And yes this bathroom in fact has 2 doors for the linen closet, one in the hallway and one in the bathroom.  House was built in the 50s.

Alan, thanks for heads up on the toilet, I in fact have 30" clear in the real world. But again, I needed to tweak the walls to reflect it on the drawings.

As a side note: I ordered Terry Munsons book on CA X7, It just arrived yesterday, Can't wait to dig into it and learn more......

you guys are awesome, thanks.