Sherwin Williams Martha Stewart Paint Colors Disappeared In X8

dshall

The MS paint line for Sherwin Williams was discontinued back in 2007. I think dropping it in X8 is long overdue. And unless there was an image file associated with the material, it shouldn't matter when you open your old plan in X8.

The MS paint line for Sherwin Williams was discontinued back in 2007. I think dropping it in X8 is long overdue. And unless there was an image file associated with the material, it shouldn't matter when you open your old plan in X8.

Thanks,  I did like the colors.  It is still in X7,  I exported from x7 as calibz and brought into x8.......  it worked.

Graham,  you might try this with your ELKAY SINK.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting...  I still have both of my catalogs. 

If you downloaded them before they were removed from the Chief Catalog Download site then you will have them on your system and if you migrate your catalogs to X8 they will move over. It's just that they no longer exist in the Chief Catalog Download site. Not sure but I think they might be removed if you initiate an Update all Catalogs from the Library menu.

Graham

It would be nice if CA would inform us when libraries are removed

I used to go thru each list of the libraries for a version

and it used to drive me crazy trying to verify what was added what was missing etc

and whether the counts matched

trying to ensure I had "everything" was a real PITA

I did it for X2,X3,X4 and then gave up

CA might still sell a DVD with all the libraries but they only create it

when the new version comes out

so it grows old and outdated real fast :(

Lew