Looking For Chief Guru In Birmingham, Al

erpike

Over the Mountain award winning residential remodeling firm looking for a designer / draftsperson with experience with the latest versions of Chief.  

Once design agreements have been executed by clients, you will travel to the jobsite with me or by yourself to meet with the clients and measure for the "as-builts."  We'll then put together the new conceptual design as a floorplan (few elevations) for initial approval.  Then, additional "tweaks" with elevations as needed will be completed.  Conceptual drawing will be used for pricing by our firm (and our trade partners). Will present limited ray-trace renderings to "wow" the client and provide a clear vision for the project.

After reviewing the conceptual plans and pricing, and once we enter into a construction agreement, construction plans will be produced for permitting and construction.

Hope to hear from you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

i would love to discuss this with you. I'm across the state line in Atlanta. For several years I have been working with other designers, builders, and architects all over the S.E. from South Carolina to Texas. Contact me if interested after looking at some of my work. My web address is below.