Deck Roof Huge Glitch

davidinvest

Go to solution Solved by Alaskan_Son,

okay so I made a plan did every easy part then I started to make a deck I made it then I  made the front a gable wall then I automatically made a roof and it shows a gable roof but no wall between the both roof halfs and I tried many ways searched on youtube and everything and I don't know what to do please help me

okay so I made a plan did every easy part then I started to make a deck I made it then I  made the front a gable wall then I automatically made a roof and it shows a gable roof but no wall between the both roof halfs and I tried many ways searched on youtube and everything and I don't know what to do please help me

Would not that be an attic wall ( fills in between roof halves on a gable end )

Are attic walls checked to display in 'Layer Display Options"?

Go to attic floor and check the wall to make sure it is not checked to be "invisable"

Are you using a keyboard that has no punctuation?

Andy.

Try this...Edit>Default Settings>Walls>General Wall and check "Auto Rebuild Attic Walls"

On a side note, you should really watch some of the videos, read the manual(s), and utilize the Help files.  The questions you've been asking lead me to believe you probably haven't done enough of the above. 

How do I make a screenshot and send to this forum?

1.  Click on "More Reply Options"...post-46-0-65060000-1453947207_thumb.png

2.  Click on "Browse"...post-46-0-11145500-1453947355_thumb.png

3.  Select whatever file you want to attach (screenshot, plan file, etc.)...post-46-0-21849700-1453947412_thumb.png

4. Click "Attach This File"...post-46-0-50335600-1453947492_thumb.png

When you're all done, click "Add Reply"

How do I make a screenshot and send to this forum?

To make a file from a screen shot, I hit my PrtScn button when I have the view I want

, open PaintShop and paste the screenshot in, save the file as a .jpg, and name it what I like.

Save the new jpg to a folder you can find easily then  follow Alaskan Sons directions

And if you can post the plan you will get the help you need.