Plane Angled In Two Directions?

Lighthouse

I'm trying to draw an object that is angled in plan and in section.  If I draw a PS in plan, I can angle the plan part, but I can't angle it in section.  If I draw the PS in elevation, I can angle the section, but not the plan.  I have tried using PS, sloped soffits, and ceiling planes. 

The reason I'm doing this is to create an tapered edge to a roof which is angled in plan.  I used a shadow board, but it does not follow the angle of the plan, and just protrudes square off the fascia.  So I was going to create the roof edge with a PS, but I encountered the issue above.  Simplified test plan is attached.

tapered roof edge.zip

post-913-0-53166900-1453393255_thumb.png

I think the solid subtraction solves your problem. In which ever view you create the PS is ok, but what you are missing is to change the PS to solid and then in the other view draw a solid box align it at the angle you want to get, as you finish overlapping the two, just click on your original solid and at the bottom tool bar you click the "subtract solids" and finally click the later solid. And done. hope it helps