X1 Render Issue

PatrickD

Whenever I am attempting to use any Render View I take my angle shot. Render view appears in a new window of course. Then when I move my mouse it flips to  the plan view and wont allow  the render page to hold for me to move around inside the rendered view.  It just keeps flipping back. Vector view works perfect.

I'm stumped. The mouse older but compliant. Ive looked in preferences and I see nothing that would govern this. I am however still a little new to this as its been a while since i have used this software. Never seen this before when I wa using 10

Thanks for your help if you can

OK Poking works. It seems if you don't check you won't know CA has a major update available for X1 and it must deal with windows 7 issues because THIS BABY IS DOIN IT.  Problem solved!

Thanks again for your help folks :D :D :D

Well that makes sense as it seems other issues are poping up . Unless Im mistaken X1 came out after Vista because 10 had fits with Vista drivers. I could be wrong but I i guess its time to install it on my XP laptop and see where that lands. Darn it.

Thanks David

• 5 months later...

I just noticed that you said that you have a GeForce GT 230M  video card, that (forgive me) is an antique piece of C__p, since you have a laptop there is nothing you can do about that in your current machine but you need to come into the 21st Century hardware and software wise, upgrade to X8 and get a new laptop or desktop that what made recently.

DJP

I am Having the same issue! Have you found anything that works?

The original poster's problems were solved by updating his version of Chief to the latest one.

Assuming that you are using the newest update for your version, my best guess is that you are having a video card driver problem.  You may want to check out this help article on camera view problems:

https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00106/troubleshooting-3d-camera-view-display-problems.html

If all else fails, then you should probably contact technical support for more assistance.