Wall Clean Up Issues

tahoebrian5

I'm having trouble getting these 3 walls to clean up correctly (see the attached pdf). I have a crawl space wall on the top, furred foundation wall on the bottom, and a interior bearing wall on the right. I would like shaded stud portions of the walls to clean up together. Thoughts? Would I be better using two different walls for the furred wall? Or some other sneaky trick?

wall cleanup.pdf

Not exactly sure what you mean by "Clean Up" but if you requires "perfection" then sometimes 2D CAD overlays are your only solution. Chief does a lot of things well but perfect it is not. If you see perfection will that is more likely due to the end user as opposed to the software itself.

DJP

I'm not obsessed with perfection, just wondering if the experts here have any tips on getting a complex wall corner to clean up without having to resort to CAD.

Just to clarify, In the clouded area of my pdf, you will see where the shaded stud wall portions of the walls overlap and create what kind of appears to be a small box. This is the cleanup issue I'm referring to.

I'm not obsessed with perfection, just wondering if the experts here have any tips on getting a complex wall corner to clean up without having to resort to CAD.

Just to clarify, In the clouded area of my pdf, you will see where the shaded stud wall portions of the walls overlap and create what kind of appears to be a small box. This is the cleanup issue I'm referring to.

You should probably attach a plan to get a better answer.  The best method to clean those connections up can vary depending on exactly how you built your walls (including all the various settings).