Corner Windows? Why Not Corner Doors/door Openings

dshall

Okay,  we have corner windows with x8,  super,  by why can't we have corner doors/door openings?  Yep,  we can use the windows in lieu of doors to get the same result,  but,  why not use doors/door openings.....  not a big deal,  i will do a vid.

BTW,  this new corner  option opens up some new options,  I think this is very nice.

X8 ain't a bad release.

Hi guys,  thanks for your support on this issue.  CA rarely listens to one voice,  but with all of your help,  I am sure they will now listen.

I live in SOCAL,  and we do a lot of Spanish and Mediterranean houses that sometimes have arches meeting in a corner with a wood column supporting the columns and I have had a difficult time modeling this.  

We can build this out of solids or psolids or maybe cabinets or soffits maybe or slabs, but I have been told the best way to model this would be to model as it is built, thus, I would like to build these arches out of walls.

So  with the new corner window option,  this is possible,  however in plan view,  the cad block for the windows is not right,  so I suggest we have corner door openings,   (thanks again for your support on this).

Maybe CA will read this and realize that again that did the job halfway and fix this for X9.

A special thanks to Joe Carrick for his  help with this.

post-50-0-00870100-1453050536_thumb.png

post-50-0-57758500-1453050560_thumb.jpg

Hi guys,  thanks for your support on this issue.  CA rarely listens to one voice,  but with all of your help,  I am sure they will now listen.

I live in SOCAL,  and we do a lot of Spanish and Mediterranean houses that sometimes have arches meeting in a corner with a wood column supporting the columns and I have had a difficult time modeling this.  

We can build this out of solids or psolids or maybe cabinets or soffits maybe or slabs, but I have been told the best way to model this would be to model as it is built, thus, I would like to build these arches out of walls.

So  with the new corner window option,  this is possible,  however in plan view,  the cad block for the windows is not right,  so I suggest we have corner door openings,   (thanks again for your support on this).

Maybe CA will read this and realize that again that did the job halfway and fix this for X9.

A special thanks to Joe Carrick for his  help with this.

That looks so much like SketchUp