Local Core Catalogue

ED-209

Then you can press Windows Key + R on the keyboard.

In the Run dialog type:

%programdata%

Click OK and you should see a folder for your version of Chief Architect.

In that folder you want to copy the Core Libraries, Bonus Libraries, Manufacturer Libraries, and Referenced Files folders to get all of your Chief Architect Content.

To copy your User Catalog to another system you will want to export it out to a .calibz file and then import it into Chief Architect.

Then you can press Windows Key + R on the keyboard.

In the Run dialog type:

%programdata%

Click OK and you should see a folder for your version of Chief Architect.

In that folder you want to copy the Core Libraries, Bonus Libraries, Manufacturer Libraries, and Referenced Files folders to get all of your Chief Architect Content.

To copy your User Catalog to another system you will want to export it out to a .calibz file and then import it into Chief Architect.

I'll give that a go and let you know. I've only got the core catalogues for some reason; is there somewhere I can re-download the bonus/manufacturer etc.? 

Then that is not a free catalog. If you see 'SSA' across the catalog image, it's not free.

But they've all got that. I'm just after a wider variety of plant images. If I put up a post on this forum saying like "can anyone send a copy of the bonus catalogue to ed.209@hotmail.com please" would that breach any of the rules?

But they've all got that. I'm just after a wider variety of plant images. If I put up a post on this forum saying like "can anyone send a copy of the bonus catalogue to ed.209@hotmail.com please" would that breach any of the rules?

Yes, it would since these catalogs are only available to SSA subscribers or people who paid for them. Not all of them are SSA only:

post-44-0-65138500-1452791402_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...