Reference Manual & Chief Users Guide (Paper Edition)

mecacarl

I purchased Chief Architect X6 about 2 years ago. I also purchased...The Reference Manual & Chief Users Guide for CA X6 at the same time (Paper Edition).

I just upgraded to CA X7, and will be upgrading again when CA X8 becomes available.

My Question is;....Will I be required to Re-purchase...The Reference Manual & Chief Users Guide for X7 & X8 to become current?

Or will there be some kind of..."Addendum"...to allow me the complete "The Series, i,e X6, X7, X8?"

Those manual's are included with the program, in PDF form, which you can print yourself or pay extra for a printed version. The good thing about PDF's are they are searchable for quick viewing and printing if you might need that.

Hello,

Thank you for the question. 

For the benefit of others reading this, I would like to preface the answer with the fact that all Chief Architect products come with a digital version of the Reference Manual and User's Guide.  The documents can be found in a PDF format, and are linked to under the Help dropdown menu in the program.  The electronic manuals are automatically updated periodically for a given version of Chief Architect.

In regards to your specific question, when we release a new version of software we issue new documents for both the Reference Manual and User's guide. (we don't publish addendums).  The printed copies of these documents will not be available until after the official release of X8 and will be on backorder until March, 2016.

If you would like any additional information, feel free to contact sales.  208-292-3400 or sales@chiefarchitect.com

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales