X8 Beta

Kjellar

Okey...but when i try to pay the SSA today...i got this message....

" A customized invoice is not currently available for your SSA renewal.

If you would like to learn more about the status of your SSA, please e‑mail or call Sales at 800‑482‑4433 or 208‑292‑3400."

I don't understand !! My SSA expire on 2/1/2016 so i have some days left to do this !!

Per the post above....I had the same message, and decided to renew the SSA which still has a month to go before expiring.

That's said.... There's no X8 beta download link in my digital locker just yet. Maybe later. 

Has anyone been able to download it yet/

Okey...but when i try to pay the SSA today...i got this message....

" A customized invoice is not currently available for your SSA renewal.

If you would like to learn more about the status of your SSA, please e‑mail or call Sales at 800‑482‑4433 or 208‑292‑3400."

I don't understand !! My SSA expire on 2/1/2016 so i have some days left to do this !!

What did Sales say when you talked to them?

If your SSA is valid through February 24, 2016, you should find the X8 Beta in your digital locker.  If your SSA is valid and you still don't find it in your digital locker, please feel free to contact our customer service.

If you are having problems renewing your SSA, please contact our sales or customer service department.

Larry posted the answer already. You have to be current on your SSA through 02-24-16 which it appears you are not Kjell. I'm assuming that February 24th is around the time they plan to release the final version. I assume they're trying to avoid letting people download X8 who may not be eligible for the upgrade. Pretty basic stuff.

Edit: I was just submitting post when Dermot's post showed up at the same time mine did.

Larry posted the answer already. You have to be current on your SSA through 02-24-16 which it appears you are not Kjell. I'm assuming that February 24th is around the time they plan to release the final version. I assume they're trying to avoid letting people download X8 who may not be eligible for the upgrade. Pretty basic stuff.

Edit: I was just submitting post when Dermot's post showed up at the same time mine did.

I think you missed the point that this guy wants to pay money renew his SSA so that he can get access to the Beta, but their website isn't letting him.

I think you missed the point that this guy wants to pay money renew his SSA so that he can get access to the Beta, but their website isn't letting him.

You're right. I DID miss that. Reading through the somewhat broken English I had misunderstood the first time. Reading back through it now it seems pretty clear though. Thanks for pointing that out.

kjell, you may have better results if you email customer service (not sure since you are out of country USA) what they can do, but they might be able to offer a link for you to connect to in order to pay the SSA.

I checked my digital locker and my X8 beta copy is there waiting for me to down load.

Maybe it's hard to call from Norway kjell? If not they are a very helpful bunch at Chief and will surely get you fixed up..

Yea....but my  english is bad..hehe...  ;) ...so i wrote a mail...so i have to wait...but never had such problems before !

kjell, you may have better results if you email customer service (not sure since you are out of country USA) what they can do, but they might be able to offer a link for you to connect to in order to pay the SSA.

I mailed to sales@chiefarchitect.com...

Okey...so when i have to wait for the SSA  ....Kjell is also playing his guitar :-)..hehe...yea i'm 63  and still doing this stuff....this is a jamsession outside in e tent in my place in summer 2015 .....me on left ;-)....jamsession is...we never had played together before ..so here we go...hope its okey....any here who play in band ??

Yes....all is okey :-) ...Thanks for all help....and Dennis and Lew....get your instrument and go rocking..never to old :)  :D...to Michael...it was "Slash" who visit me .... ;):rolleyes:

In my band we play today Gary Moore - Joe Bonamassa ....blues-rock :-)