X1 Resurection

PatrickD

Hello

I have recently purchased a copy of X1 after having been doing other things for the last 5 years. I am planning on upgrading at the appropriate money in the bank moment but in the meantime does SSA have anything that would still function in the catalog environment. I was doing kitchen and bath design and using 10 but I used X1 student when I ended up changing gears. In any event I would like to use the catalogs if any are compatible I will purchase SSA.

Thanks

Patrick

Current SSA and Library Catalogs will not function, will not install in Version 10 or 11. Current Library Catalogs are for X5, X6, X7 and X8. If you were to pay for an license upgrade to X7 or X8 then of course currently extant Library Catalogs will certainly be useful to you. Your intentions are not exactly clear from reading your post.

DJP

My intentions were to use X1 until I can afford to upgrade. I can see SSA is a non issue if you have to upgrade first. I will contact you David soon. I would be interested. Thanks Lew I'm not very close being in Wenatchee WA. LOL I would be willing to pay for mailing