Can Someone Please Help With Roof? Please?

vangeli

Hi there. I was wondering if someone out there could help me with my roof. I am trying to put a  gable only over the small 45 degree wall in the middle of the upper storey but I dont know how to do it while keeping the rest of the house as a hip roof as it is. I would reallly appreciate some help with this.  Thank you so much.

Regards

Evan

I'm with Perry on this one.

In fact, I go a step further and try to actively set up things so that I can always auto rebuild the roof at any time without any manual editing. 

This is not always possible, but can be achieved in the majority of cases.

Thank you chief58! That is what I was looking for! I'm still learning this program and roofs especially are still a bit confusing for me. Thanks again and to everyone who replied. I dont suppose anyone knows a link to a training video to explain more about how to achieve roofs like this? Much obliged. :)

What I did was simple I did it with manual roof tool, I selected where I wanted the roof to start then drew a roof to the center of the window did a reflex about that roof plane and then broke the roof in 3 places drag it up and then connected the roofs to form the valleys. Some of the guys can do video's on how this is done but I don't know how to do the video.  

No problem glad I was able to help since a lot of members on here have helped me.