Please Help! Looking For Replacement V. 10 Dongle Lock

SunnyB

I bought version 10 a few, ok, several, years ago, & somehow misplaced my usb dongle lock. It wasn't a big deal for years because I've been far too sick (lupus) to work for over 10 years but I'm finally, hopefully, on the mend & would love to try to get a little work to supplement my extremely fixed income.

Obviously I'd love, & I mean LOVE, to upgrade to the newest version but on my extremely limited & fixed income, ours just not an possibility.

I've got my original books, disks & serial (is that the right word?) number to show I'm not trying to screw over the CA.

If anyone has been lucky enough to upgrade & happens to have their dongle lock lying around I'd love to buy it. I should be able to provide anything necessary to prove I'm not a crook trying to get another one.

Message me here or text me at 256-679-9760

Thanks so much in advance!

Sunny:

I have already donated my ver 10 lock to someone

CA requires no sale and they will help the seller verify that you own a license

when I donated mine I collected $5 to pay for my mailing cost

if no one steps forward to donate another choice might be to check Ebay for ver 10 copies

that have the key - you can setup a search that emails you whenever a new auction starts

also check out getting X1 or X2 as they might be affordable

I would skip X3 due to a complicated library system that is no longer available

or consider by HD PRO for $495 it would be far advanced over ver 10

there are limits such as 1 page layouts (just save as many as needed) etc

BTW: if you are located within 2 hours of Lockport NY (north of Buffalo)

or a halfway point

I have two large tubs filled with ver 10 era training material, cad collections, library items and other misc

the weight prohibits mailing due to cost

Lew

Sunny, you might also consider checking with CA sales about their rental program where you pay a monthly fee for the product and SSA ( to own) which is extremely reasonable in my opinion.

I did it, in a bind to get an extremely complicated project out the door and all I had at the time was Home Designer pro. The reason I suggest this although I am sure (having loved-ones dealing with Lupus) your income is extremely FIXED! If you intend to do much in the way of design work for income and comply with the increasingly stringent requirements of codes etc., HD pro may still be the route to go BUT in my case as it were, I could not produce the amount of detail needed for the contractor let-alone the codes / plan review and others required to approve the drawings and grant permits etc.

Hope you the BEST!

Happy New Year.

Thanks for all the help, guys.

I checked on eBay & they didn't seem to have anything, newer or older, but I set an alert so I'd get updated the moment someone lists anything related to CA.

Chief58, I sent you a message.

Thanks again everyone. Happy New Year to you all!

Evolution - thanks for that tip as well. I had no idea it could be rented on a monthly basis. That could really come in handy.

Sorry about your relative who also has lupus. As you know, it's not for sissies! I hope they find some relief. I'm a huge proponent of acupuncture. It has helped more than any medications or procedures I've tried. They may want to give it a try. It's very important to find a good acupuncture/traditional Chinese medicine doctor though. Good luck!

Hey Sunny,

I've got all this if you want it (and yes...the key is there :))

Not sure what shipping would cost, though.

I have some X1 floating around too, couldn't find the one key though.  I'll do some digging if you're interested.

post-237-0-57496500-1451603290_thumb.jpg