Ssa What Does That Mean?

crazytrajan

It means that if you have this many questions about your Support and Software Assurance, you'll be part of SSA for a long time to come. As others have said, read the site and get to know what the support offers. It's a good service just for the upgrades and catalog.

Part of SSA is priority tech support. I had a problem yesterday, called in, got the help I needed and was back working in 5 minutes. I thought that was pretty great service!

To be clear, SSA is for technical support for bugs and software issues, not for help using the software's features.

Support and Software Assurance (SSA) appears to be well worth money considering you get access to all the online library content (both newly added and existing libraries), ability to download and upgrade to the newest version of Chief Architect at no extra cost and priority technical support.  If your SSA runs out and you don't renew it, you will not get access to the things I just mentioned.   SSA also allows you to get a discount if you join any of CA's pay-to-attend online training webinar's.

To be clear, SSA is for technical support for bugs and software issues, not for help using the software's features.

"Tech support", as you say, is for technical issues. Training videos, etc. for SSA are also well worth the investment.

"Tech support", as you say, is for technical issues. Training videos, etc. for SSA are also well worth the investment.

So so true.  Immediate support for any issues is well worth the 500.00 cost of SSA.  If you don't use it,  it is even more valuable.  

Oh...... Mon Cherie,  how are you?