Layer Set Sharing

RobUSMC

Would it be out of the question to start a topic where we could upload a copy of our layer sets for sharing?  I do 100% remodels and would like to see and compare how others have their layer sets set up.  Just a thought but I'm sure someones set could help someone else save time and energy.  If so. I will upload mine.

• Upvote 1

Would it be out of the question to start a topic where we could upload a copy of our layer sets for sharing?  I do 100% remodels and would like to see and compare how others have their layer sets set up.  Just a thought but I'm sure someones set could help someone else save time and energy.  If so. I will upload mine.

I would share except that every job is totally different.  I essentially start with the OOB default layers and layersets and add layer and sets as necessary for any given job.  We don't really do any standard production plans.  Every job is typically pretty unique and the number of details, pages, and necessary layersets varies greatly.  Plus,  I am a huge fan of "Make Copy" when sending to layout and so I typically have a Layout Set 1, Layout Set 2, Layout Set 3, etc....all accessed through the layout.  That way I don't need to keep track or remember what layerset does what.  I'm still kinda surprised more people don't work that way.