Calling all Cheif Users in Michigan

DMDesigns

Hey Guys,

Hope all is well, its been awhile for me coming back to the forum. Here in California the building industry is ROCKETTING off..! So hopefully its trickling down to the other states..!

Strange request - and need. I have a awesome client in Michigan, named Michael Drew. He is building a very unique home and has a great need for a designer in Chief Architect. He needs everything inside his new CASTLE to be designed. Its a great job for anyone skilled in Chief to do the 3D magic that Chief does so well.

You can email him directly @

mldrew@drewtech.com

He prefers the designer to be in Michigan as he wants to work directly with you. Not screen to screen or videos, but with you in your office, or his..! Now, I have worked with Drew for years on many projects and I can tell you he is an awesome client, pays on time, works well with others and most importantly very nice man. Hope someone here can reach out and help - Thanks in advance.

Dave

p.s. Thank you all for your prayers and support for my daughter, she is doing a bit better and we are hopeful this latest treatments she is undergoing will get her back on her feet.