Need Pleasant Hill Mo Architect/builder

JulieL

• 5 weeks later...

JulieL,

I would encourage you to contact Wausau Homes in Moberly, MO.  I'm not familiar with MO as I'm based up in Northern Minnesota, but it appears by the map that you are within their area of service.  You will have to check with them to be sure. Their design studio address is 1112 N. Morley Street, Moberly, MO 65270.  Phone is 660-372-5141. www.wausauhomes.com

Wausau Homes uses Chief Architect to pull together our custom designs.  In fact, all the floor plans on our website are already drawn in Chief, so it saves you not only time, but money. Since we own the copyright on all the plans, it eliminates any of the copyright issues that can come up with plans printed from the internet or copied from magazines. The plans can be fully customized to your needs and specifications.  Once the design is complete, we fully engineering the structure and see the building through the entire building process to completion.  It is one option for you!  Good luck in the process!!

You might save some time by looking in your local phone book yellow pages. There are those of us who do projects using the internet. Such a one will need a copy of your current Site Plan (those are usually attached to your deed package from your title company), Some idea about your lots topography, your wishes as to Architectural style and amenities desired. Then the plan (virtual model) can then be created and discussed-viewed on line using Skype or Go to Meeting and developed into precisely what you need and want.

DJP

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...