Google Drive And The Red "x"

SusanC

Does anyone use Google Drive?  

We just switched our office over to Google Drive from Sugar Sync and have found that the token PC in the office of Macs is having some problems. When the designer works on an existing file, she has no problems.  If she tries to create a new file and save it to her drive, she sees a red "X" which means it cannot sync up.  Has anyone else experienced the Red "X"?

Susan, the FIRST place I would go for help is Tech Support which you paid for with your SSA. They have been offering Network support for years and know what problems arise and how to fix them. They actually sell network licenses and versions and I am sure some useful advice will come from a call to them.

DJP

Thank you!  

I spoke with Tech Support and their suggestion was to enter Google Drive through "My Google Drive", drag the folder I want to work on down to my desktop, work on the file, then drag the folder back up to "My Google Drive" when I am finished.  This way Google Drive is not trying to automatically sync up my file while I am working on it.  This should clear up the Red "X" issue.