Ssa Sale?

johnny

Hmmm....I always thought a "sale" was a decreased rate of what something is currently priced at, not based on what it will be....such a play on words. Shame on you CA, might want to rethink your PR approach...

Hold on a second, CA didn't claim anything with regard to a sale on SSA. This thread was just started because a user was curious whether or not SSA ever went on sale and was perhaps muddled a bit with another thread where someone was asking for an SSA discount for faithful users...a silly and unreasonable idea in my opinion. SSA by very nature is already a discount for faithful users. Not a faithful user?? Then you pay the higher upgrade rates and SSA late renewal fees.

Hold on a second, CA didn't claim anything with regard to a sale on SSA. This thread was just started because a user was curious whether or not SSA ever went on sale and was perhaps muddled a bit with another thread where someone was asking for an SSA discount for faithful users...a silly and unreasonable idea in my opinion. SSA by very nature is already a discount for faithful users. Not a faithful user?? Then you pay the higher upgrade rates and SSA late renewal fees.

My referral to sale was based on the the conversation within this thread, the email I received from CA used the word "save" (which some could misconstrue as a sale, which it isn't).  If you or others (that feel similar) have no issue padding CA's bottom line (whether you feel it's rightful or not), be my guest.

I think CA is a great program, I've used it for many years and spent thousands of dollars to do so, but that doesn't mean I'll accept this stuff with a smile on my face.