Ssa Sale?

johnny

It seems SSA is on sale right now and goes up 50 bucks if you wait until Jan 12th.

Yea....guess you can call that a "sale."   They are raising the price of SSA and keeping it at current levels till Jan 12.  So you "save" if you renew now.   

That is one way to run a sale ;)

I have paid the SSA every year and not sure they raised any prices, they have just discounted if you pay early and it used to be by the end of the year. I pretty sure they have just changed the date for the higher price and moved it back to Jan 12th.

Yea....guess you can call that a "sale." They are raising the price of SSA and keeping it at current levels till Jan 12. So you "save" if you renew now.

That is one way to run a sale ;)

The extra amount I think you are confusing (or I am wrong somehow) is the "continuation" price vs the "re-start" price. They give you a discount if you continue your SSA.

Which brings up an interesting point that doesn't relate to me - but curious nonetheless. What if you naturally had SSA coming due now?...that means you don't get any additional discount?

I think this is a good deal to get back in SSA and that way can get beta X8 - ill spring for this deal.

I would like to apologies to everyone on this forum, ahead of this!

I asked in a different thread about a SSA sale for current users. I expected no reply and or no offer. I was totally shocked to see this today and the discussion that somehow those with out my dyslexic advantage!!!! Seems to think this heads up on SSA price increase, was some how a sale on SSA???????

We just spent $2500 renewing SSA until 2/2017...

I'd love for a little sale :)

But if you have 10 licenses you get a little discount, and if you have 11 you get another discount...we might be needing #11 here soon.

Hmmm....I always thought a "sale" was a decreased rate of what something is currently priced at, not based on what it will be....such a play on words.  Shame on you CA, might want to rethink your PR approach.

Then again, this looks like a bargain after seeing the renewal on Solidworks......