Test - I Am Having Trouble Responding To Posts

Dennis_Gavin

On several occasions lately I have written a reply and hit post and nothing happened.

I am writing this post to see if I can post it and 2ndly to see if anyone else has had this problem.

I had a recent upgrade of windows 10 and I think this started afterwards. ALso get a blinking circle

next to my cursor.

Tried to reply to this and nothing happened.

I rebooted my machine and still cannot reply to this post but can edit the original.(if this goes through)

Weird!

On several occasions lately I have written a reply and hit post and nothing happened.

I am writing this post to see if I can post it and 2ndly to see if anyone else has had this problem.

I had a recent upgrade of windows 10 and I think this started afterwards. ALso get a blinking circle

next to my cursor.

Tried to reply to this and nothing happened.

I too have experienced this.  Not a lot,  several times several days ago,  everything is okay for me now.

Kind of similar, but I've been replying to/or new post (can't recall which), and needed to click the "Advanced" button to add an attachment, and doing so wipes out all you have written. This problem is pretty new to me, I do not have Win 10, and it happened often enough for me to copy all my text, if hitting advanced so if it happened again, I would not have to type it again.