12x18 Paper Size Printer

BBBuilders

I am looking for a printer that will print on 12x18 paper (half size of our standard size "D" 24x36).  Many of the wide format printers that will print up to 13x19 including my new HP 7610 will not print on 12x18.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Weird that it won't let you define a custom paper size unless you have a Mac. Better switch your computer! ;)

Kidding aside, I have the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 and I really like it. It prints up to 17x22. A bit more than your HP and just straight printer, not an all-in-one, but it's an option. Looking at Epson's website, they have a line more similar to your HP. The specs for the WF-7510 indicate you can create custom paper sizes up to 13x44" so I imagine you could do 12x18".

Don't think the brothers do that anymore- checked mine and it's 11 x 17. Epson workforce does up to 13 x 19. I have a simple Workforce printer-no wireless but does network if I remember. Moved it to home for emergencies after I got a Brother all in one. Was a nice printer but I didn't use it often enough and it has those chips that tell me it is out of ink based on time so it sits there unused. Your welcome to it gratis if you like, anywhere near NY? might not be worth the shipping

I had an HP 9800 and the first time I changed the color cart. it wouldn't recognize the color cart

I checked Google and it was a known problem that didn't seem to have a solution

I bought a Canon Pro 9000 to replace it (there are newer models now)

another factor to look for

separate ink carts for each color

real costly to replace a combo color cart when only one color runs out :(

Lew

Weird that it won't let you define a custom paper size unless you have a Mac. Better switch your computer! ;)

Kidding aside, I have the Epson Stylus Pro 3880 and I really like it. It prints up to 17x22. A bit more than your HP and just straight printer, not an all-in-one, but it's an option. Looking at Epson's website, they have a line more similar to your HP. The specs for the WF-7510 indicate you can create custom paper sizes up to 13x44" so I imagine you could do 12x18".

I have the Epson Stylus Pro 3800, one model earlier than yours.  I print 17x25 on a Mac.  Excellent printer, especially for photos.

I am looking for a printer that will print on 12x18 paper (half size of our standard size "D" 24x36).  Many of the wide format printers that will print up to 13x19 including my new HP 7610 will not print on 12x18.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

When I got rid of my plotter I purchased an Epson WF 7520, it prints up to 13X19 therefore half size of "D" size. Worked great once I realized that the larger paper had to be in bin 1 and the 8.5x11 in bin 2. If you use the larger in bin 2 it jambs. The printer is not great for photos you have to clean the heads every time you want to print a photo. The scanner is very slow but works well. All in all it is great for larger prints.