Water Color Floor Plans

Skip_D

Hi All,

I've really taken a liking to the options with camera views, particularly the water color with the overlaid lines, very 'artsy' look. Question - is there a good way to do this in plan view when sending to layout? Any creative tricks up your sleeves???

thanks,

Skip,

X7

I do them a few ways.   Some are just perspective views labeled in photoshop with a little tweaking.

Or you can combine ortho views and watercolor for a different effect.  (no perspective)

Pretty nice Justin,  you forgot to mention you are also using a cross section slider

Pretty nice Justin,  you forgot to mention you are also using a cross section slider

Your right.  Forgot to mention that about the perspective view.   I drop it down to just below header height.

The other is just a ortho top view (in standard render)  combined with a floor plan view.

Than why does the crossection view look weird? I usually send to layout first, than adjust the properties.

Ok...now I have it! :D:)

Funny, my typing wpm has gotten pretty fast over the last few years and I make more and more silly typos. The subconscious is pretty neat. To tell you an honest admission, my Grammer did get worse after suffering a tbi in 09. Not an excuse....but if I didn't have spell check sometimes, you'd probably think it was a 6yo typing ;)