Dbl Oven In Courner Cabinet.

OkcDesigner

This can be done using a tall cabinet wide enough to fit the dbl oven in and adding a side panel to each side of the tall cabinet then placing your other kit cabinets on each side, you will have to adjust the tall cabinet out to meet the 24" depth of the other cabinets

post-439-0-27790700-1449155714_thumb.png

post-439-0-87141100-1449155743_thumb.jpg

Michael what I did was made the tall cabinet and adjusted how wide I needed it then rotated it to be in the center of the corner which I had to put a cad line in to be able to center the tall cabinet then put in the tall panels which gave me where the 24" was then moved the tall cabinet out to that area point to point way, put the other cabinets on the sides then place the dbl oven in the cabinet

Michael what I did was made the tall cabinet and adjusted how wide I needed it then rotated it to be in the center of the corner which I had to put a cad line in to be able to center the tall cabinet then put in the tall panels which gave me where the 24" was then moved the tall cabinet out to that area point to point way, put the other cabinets on the sides then place the dbl oven in the cabinet

Sorry Ray,  I should have been more clear.  My question and response was to the OP.