Clipped Back For Corner Base Cabinet

Dennis_Gavin

Create a Cabinet with an angled Front.  Make the Side & Back Match the Front.  Rotate so the Front is against the angled wall.

That's the best I've come up with waiting for CA to give us an Angled Back.

Note, Generally if I have to do this I create a PSolid for the Cabinet Base, superimposed on the bank of cabinets so that the toe-kick looks right in 3D.

BTW, It would be nice if we could suppress the Toe-Kick on the Front Face and have it present on the either side or the back as needed.  OTOH, it would be really nice if Chief would just give us an Angled Back.  It's been requested so many times that I've lost count. ;)

Scott - I may be leaving the business sometime this coming year.(retiring)  Not sure I want to upgrade so why Beta Test?

I may still try to do some design work but am considering moving to Florida from Pennsylvania so would need to

establish a client base.  Lots of decisions to be made.

Definitely different things.  I would do that with 2 Base Cabinets and just span the space between with a Custom Countertop.  That configuration would not be able to use a Lazy Susan so just consider that pie shaped space in the corner as "lost".  In theory, you could use a single cabinet on the diagonal but it would actually give you less storage space.

Denis I'm not sure what you trying to do. If you dealing with a corner and you cannot use a corner cabinet which comes in 33" or 36" you can order a corner kit from most kitchen manufacturers, which come with a face frame and already attached toekick, with side panels and the bottom shelf which can be trimmed to any size.