Window not showing in 3D

Electromen

The foyer window on the second floor is not showing in 3D.  It's the window above the front door in a 2 story foyer.

I have no idea why.  I can see the exterior brick casing of the window but not the glass or sash.

I drew the roof  manually, maybe that has something to do with it.  If I move the window to the bedroom, it shows up in 3D.

The plan is attached, I appreciate your help.

RWS102BH.plan.zip

Not clear to me why, but there are indeed 2 walls occupying the same space.  That lower wall is automatically ballooning up to the roofline.  You can either search through your plan and figure out why that is happening, or you can just manually drag it down in elevation...or any other number of things (such as what Eric suggested above). 

I messed around with it a little more...

Not sure why, but in the wall definition for your exterior wall, if "Build Platform To Exterior Of Layer" is set to a main layer it keeps that wall from automatically ballooning through. So, as another option, you can either change that to your stud layer or make your OSB a main layer.

I messed around with it a little more...

Not sure why, but in the wall definition for your exterior wall, if "Build Platform To Exterior Of Layer" is set to a main layer it keeps that wall from automatically ballooning through. So, as another option, you can either change that to your stud layer or make your OSB a main layer.

Thank you so much. I changed it to Stud and that fixed it.

I was really stuck there,. I've been using CA since '97, I can normally figure things out.

I have not seen this either.

Another way to fix it is to open the open to below area and DELETE THE PLY AND THE FLOOR JOISTS,  it is now fixed.  Now reopen the OPEN TO ROOM BELOW AREA ,   and default the floor structure,  (plywood and floor joists come back but since it is open to below,  there is still no floor),  and it is still fixed.

I can't explain it either.