FOUNDATION ELEVATION ISSUES

Designer100

i HAVE CHEIF ARCHITECT X7

when I do a cross section or floor perpective it shows living foyer raised above the rest of the ground level I have a basement. first one I have done. 

How can I correct this issue?

Also the house and garage seem like they are floating not conecting to foundation or grade.

Would appreciate any help assp. Trying to have ready for client to come over and pick up mid afternoon. 

Newell Cheatheam

Newell's Designs

newell.Cheatheam@gmail.com 

Holton.Billy.plan

Use the "open below" room type for your stairs to show up on the main level.  For the grade to be at floor level, open the terrain specification dialog box and set building pad to 1/2" to 1" - a value of zero will cause your porch floors to conflict with the grade.   The other foundation issues are going to require more time to explain.  There are folks on here that you can hire to train you, or hire to clean up your models.  

Use the "open below" room type for your stairs to show up on the main level.  For the grade to be at floor level, open the terrain specification dialog box and set building pad to 1/2" to 1" - a value of zero will cause your porch floors to conflict with the grade.   The other foundation issues are going to require more time to explain.  There are folks on here that you can hire to train you, or hire to clean up your models.  

Thank you for your help.