SOLVED & CLOSED: How to lower a round area of the floor?

Hirnsausen

UPDATE

Yes, it works, but the lowered floor makes now the (meadow) underground of the terrain visible. Is it possible to cut through the terrain, too? I want to lower it to a total of 75 cm, grass must not be visible.

If you make that adjustment on the plan, please let me know what you did and how you did it. Thanks.

Please see the PLAN file:

http://www.BigTingsAGwaan.com/d/BowRoofMetric.rar

I think, I need to work with a combination of low room walls (solid railing) to lower the floor and have a useful "ring table" base around that lowered area, and the CAD circle shape for the underground removal (or unchecking "Hide Terrain under Building"). My big appreciation for your helpful answers and good spirit.

I tried already, and have some questions to you:

- I created a CAD circle. How to convert it to a hole in the floor? Tried to find that option in program menu and right-click menu and double-click menu.

- And also, where is that "Hide Terrain under Building" checkbox?

JCaffee. thanks. I feel like a bloody, non-natural-English beginner (which I am, in fact). What button on top must I click, in order to get that side menu? Just selecting the circle does not give me this particular side menu.

Drawzilla: Thanks, too. And same again: I am just a beginner. What is the meaning of DBX? Drop box? I Clicked on the Terrain button, and saw a tool to make a square or rectangular Terrain hole. I am trying out that one.