Cad poly line and line break challenge

yusuf-333

If I use the transform replicate tool I can scale such a line - but you are saying "concentric mode".  Does the transform replicate tool work for you?

added- ok, I just used the concentric mode and selected (lasso) all the points and was then able to scale keeping proportions. 

If I use the transform replicate tool I can scale such a line - but you are saying "concentric mode".  Does the transform replicate tool work for you?

added- ok, I just used the concentric mode and selected (lasso) all the points and was then able to scale keeping proportions. 

Thanks johnny

In the transform replicate tool you can do do it but for multiple copying you can't maintain equidistant polygons with broken segment proportioned. The other option "multiple copy tool "you can get a number of concentrically spaced polygons but the breaks will not proportion.

So I got a some sort of answer to polygons of equal sides, just block it and use multiple copy tool holding C. And select all at one marque then click unblock. Again for rectangles you can trick it by blocking it enclosed by square. You get some interesting results if keep playing with it.