Help with roof on existing structure

delanodesigns

I am working on a remodel of an existing structure. We are converting the attic to living space. I cannot get the roof/ceiling correct as the house is got lots of different angles and its essential I get it right. I am using X2 and need some help getting the plan correct so I can work on the interior!!

I am working on a remodel of an existing structure. We are converting the attic to living space. I cannot get the roof/ceiling correct as the house is got lots of different angles and its essential I get it right. I am using X2 and need some help getting the plan correct so I can work on the interior!!

You must be kidding,   you did not even attach a plan,  how do expect anybody to help you?

I am getting grumpy in my better years.  Give me another 58 years and I will be as old as my good friend Joe Carrick.

I have put this in the forum and attached a plan there, I wanted to see if you could help me and then would give you all the information I have!!!

Sorry,  I did not see it in there,  if it is in there,  I am sure someone will help.......  good luck with it...

Here is the plan. I have pictures and some sections the architect did in CAD as well.

I still do not see it,  maybe somebody else sees it.  You probably do not know how to post a plan,  do a search and learn how to do it

I hope I do not get that grumpy when I am 58...

...Oh dang, I will be in December next year.

I best get started working on my grumpy management issues.  :)

Andy.

Hey Andy,  I'm only 54,  I got an early start.

Hey Delano, Scott was suggesting posting the actual Chief .plan file.

Go to the .plan file in the Windows folder, right click on it and then 'send to'. From there send it to a .zip file.

This will compress it and you can post the .zip file in this thread.

Andy.

Don't mean to sidetrack but it is Friday. One of my buddies who worked phone support for Microsoft Word (early 90's) would get paper photocopies of floppy disks sent to him. "Please send me a copy of the disk you are having trouble with...."

Don't mean to sidetrack but it is Friday. One of my buddies who worked phone support for Microsoft Word (early 90's) would get paper photocopies of floppy disks sent to him. "Please send me a copy of the disk you are having trouble with...."

lol,  I can always count on Mumbles for a funny story.