Need help with your plans?

classicdesigns

CLASSIC DESIGNS is an award winning design service company located in Atlanta, Michigan. I have over 25 years designing and building experience. I can help you with your custom home plans, additions, kitchen, baths, remodeling and commercial projects. I can take your project from conception to completion. I have helped many of builders, homeowners, designers all over the US.

I have designed and built many of custom homes.  I also worked out of the Michigan Design center and designed kitchen and baths.

Meetings? No problem: I can also do on line meetings with you to view your project from time to time or you can view your plans at your leisure with PDF. One of my custom home designs was published on the box cover of Chief Architect 9.0 software. I have been using Chief Architect since ver. 2.0 - ver. up to X6. No job to big, No job to small.

Professional service for a price you can afford. If you have a budget let's talk:)

For more information feel free to contact me.

I also help run a user group with on line meetings once a month.  If you need help with Chief feel free to contact me.

Senior Designer

Annette Sokoll

Classic Designs LLC

7776 County Rd 489

Atlanta, Mi 49709

1-248-786-8968

• 2 weeks later...