CA Interior for Offices Workstations

KWMmike

Our company was a office furniture & stationary supplier, however we only bought the furniture in other country. Now we want to expand our business by Customizing the office furniture, do the Office Workstation Interior Design (3D Visualization) & open up Carpentry Division. That will be all in one package for our customers, question, is it possible to do all of this using the CA Interior program.?

Thanks!!

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Chief Architect Software and for your questions.  The Chief Architect Interiors version will allow you to customize the office furniture, design the workstation space and visualize it in both 3D renderings and video walkthroughs and 2d plan views and elevations.  You can adjust the flooring material such as carpet along with any other type of flooring.  In addition, you can adjust wall colors, add windows and doors, cabinetry and much more. 

You can download a free trial version by clicking on this link. http://www.chiefarchitect.com/resources/demorequest.php?product=interiors&src=web

Feel free to contact sales directly if you have questions.  You can email us at sales@chiefarchitect.com or call 208-292-3400.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Software

Hello,

You can customize the scale as you mentioned and change the material (texture and/or color).  There is a bonus catalog of office furniture including cubicles for offices in the Chief Architect 3D Library in the Furniture category.  You will find many more furniture downloads here that are in addition to the furniture found in the Chief Architect Core catalog pre-installed in the program.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Software

Neither version of Chief will get you cut lists, but I manage fine sending what is needed to my makers to get whatever is needed- often custom.

I use Premier nowadays, find it worth the extra $$. I often need to send drawings of faces of cabinets indicating opening sizes, not just exterior dimensions. That is much easier with "CAD detail from View" only available in Premier. There are a couple of other tools that help increase productivity once learned.

A few random images grabbed from a recent 20 office project-reception area cubbies, knock down desks, tables . Varied rendering techniques shown (the nicer one is quick RayTrace-quick but not usually done live with the client). Everything shown here was done in chief including the symbols for the Hafele table legs, the knock down parts etc. Office chairs are more of a challenge so I use what is available in the libraries or go to Sketchup 3D warehouse to see what I can find.

post-85-0-51669700-1444764578_thumb.png

post-85-0-32785700-1444764589_thumb.png