Turning Off Wall Conflict Notification in X7?

DHerb2014

I wanted to find out if anyone has a way to turn off the Wall Conflict Notification in X7? I tried locating a concrete block wall next to the exterior wall of a stucco-clad surface, and the block wall won't snap to the edge of the wall. 

What happens is the "gray circle" notification comes up and it's very annoying - you can't turn it off or make the block wall snap. 

Take a look at the attachment and see if you've encountered something similar? Thanks

post-1036-0-31119800-1444310317_thumb.jpg

Perry,

I still cannot drag the CMU wall to match the end of the exterior stucco wall? I click and drag but nothing happens?

Am attaching the "Edit Wall" tool selection. Once selected, the gray wall (block wall) won't move and not sure how it's supposed to work? The diamond pick points on the top and bottom don't do anything. When you select the lower one and drag the CMU wall downward, it snaps right back to its original location.

post-1036-0-17955100-1444607456_thumb.png

Sometimes I just draw a cad line at the place I want the wall to go to.   Then I go back and edit wall.   (sometimes I have to drag it back in the opposite direction first).   Then edit and use 'snaps' to bring it to the cad line you placed.   Delete line after wall is placed.  

Not 100% sure that is your situation, but taking a shot.

You should not turn off the preference for this warning. 

You should first try to fix your model to prevent any problems with disconnected walls.  Disconnected walls can cause all kinds of other problems such as bad room definitions.

If you believe you have found a case where the program is warning you where the walls do not need to be connected, then you should report this to technical support as a bug.  This will allow us to make further improvements to the program in future updates.