Hampton's Style Half Wall Cladding/Molding/Paneling

Hi Everyone

I have been trying for a while to come up with a way to create this type of "rotated" molding line for half wall Paneling (Hampton style)

Now that I have figured it out I thought I'd help out by sharing my little Library

Hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

Stay posted as I plan on adding to the different style of panelling

enjoy :) 

post-6857-0-04868800-1444180215_thumb.jpg

Hamptons style Wall Cladding.calibz

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Kelly

thanks for posting the cladding. I'm a new user to Chief Architect which I discovered only by accident having previously used Sketchup for my basic designs.

I have downloaded your cladding library which I'm most grateful for as I searched all through the default libraries without success :(  So Happy now haha.

I want to now apply the cladding as a new wall component along with the Framing, Builders Paper, Insulation & Plasterboard but am stumped on how to do so.

I'm using X8 btw.

Your library was imported automatically into the User Catalog and while it appears to recognise and permit dragging and dropping onto my floor plan showing the + symbol, I can't see where it actually applies it!! I have also tried using the 3D>Material Painter>Material Painter Component Mode (which works perfectly from with the Core Catalogs) but cannot use it from within the User Library :(

Wonder if you (or anyone else) can help perhaps

Yours 'Frustratingly'

Phil