Deck skirting...

mrrozhall

I think I know the answer but thought I'd ask anyway.  I use CA X1.

I'm designing a deck, and would like to know if CA has deck "skirting"?  Essentially, instead of say adding a lattice as a skirt around a deck, does CA offer any option to cover the piers/footings?

Thnx in advance.

Roz

I think I know the answer but thought I'd ask anyway.  I use CA X1.

I'm designing a deck, and would like to know if CA has deck "skirting"?  Essentially, instead of say adding a lattice as a skirt around a deck, does CA offer any option to cover the piers/footings?

Thnx in advance.

Roz

Are you asking if CA has any design ideas?  Or do you have another specific option in mind?

Answer to the first question would be no.  CA is not the designer...you are.  You simply use CA as a tool to make drawing easier.  If you want design ideas you can post over in the chatroom section but there are really other forums better suited to that kind of question. 

Answer to the 2nd question is that you can draw up just about anything you want.  You just have to figure out what you want and take it from there...either do a little more research as to how to accomplish it using the tools CA gives you or come back with a few more details as to what you're aiming to do and we can try to help you out.

• Downvote 2