CAD Lines in layout

RobUSMC

Can someone tell me when I draw a line, arched line, etc, in Layout mode how I can change the line weight / thickness?  Also when I draw a line with an arrow or a leader line in plan or layout, I can re-size the arrow itself but the line weight wont change when I change from lets say a 1 to a 10.    

Thanks

My line-weights start at 15 and go up from there to 200 for property lines. Anything below 10 is probably to light. You can also use a grayscale line to make it seem lighter.

This statement confuses me.  Are you talking about lines weights for PLAN FILES or are you talking about line weights for LALYOUT FILES?  

I assume you are talking about PLAN FILES,  if this is correct,  then line weight of 200 would be way to heavy for me.......  but...  but......  I think this is dependent on what is spec'd out in the DRAWING SHEET SETUP<ADVANCED LINE WEIGHT OPTION..............  I bring this up for a newbie that may be reading this......  point being the line weights basis can be controlled by several different defaults........  oh so confusing........  all I know is football starts this weekend and hopefully the LA Chargers will have a good year before they locate in Perry's back yard.......  that will be a sad day for us folks living on the border.

I said 200 for property lines or terrain perimeter to be exact, and that is in the plan and transferred to the layout when printing, I never touch the layout line-weights and keep that setting at 100 where chief puts it. Any changes to line-weights are done at the plan level. Changing the layout line-weights Change all of them at the same time.

The bookies don't have the la chargers doing very good this year.