Delete Custom Linetype

buzzsaw204

When you create a new line style it then appears in your Library Browser in the "User Catalog" area where it can be renamed or deleted.

DJP

yes, i created and do see it. it's in "appears in your Library Browser in the "User Catalog" area"

and i have deleted it in here.

but is still appears in the LT in the drawing. 

i want to PURGE it in the drawing.

post-1340-0-58206100-1441904020_thumb.png

post-1340-0-79368600-1441904430_thumb.png

Are their any lines in the plan utilizing the line style?    When I created the unique line style and applied it to a line and then deleted it from the library, It would still appear in the DBX.   Once i deleted all of the lines in the plan, closed CA and reopened the unique was no longer in the DBX.   I will say it is a pretty tricky !

Are their any lines in the plan utilizing the line style?    When I created the unique line style and applied it to a line and then deleted it from the library, It would still appear in the DBX.   Once i deleted all of the lines in the plan, closed CA and reopened the unique was no longer in the DBX.   I will say it is a pretty tricky !

yes. i do realized that if a linetype is used in the plan, then it can not be purge out the dbx.

but i have tested that. deleted that unique linetype in the User Catalog, and delete all used line in the plan.

then Save, close and reopen...but is show in dbx